BA Graphic Design
Greenside Design Center’s BA Graphic Design degree is designed to give students a practical understanding of the skills needed to form, create and rationalise design and theoretical argument.
Our BA graphic design course is for anyone interested in creating innovative visual compositions through typography, illustration, photography and hand or computer-generated images across mediums.
Our BA graphic design course is a NQF level 7 qualification. The course is designed to give students an academic and practical foundation in print-based communication. Completed over three years of full time study, the course teaches students how to stylize and present authentic ideas that encapsulate the theory of good design.
Students that have completed the BA graphic design course have gone on to work in design consultancies, advertising agencies, design and signage companies, electronic media houses; or pursue further study through the foundation given in this course.
Greenside Design Center’s BA Graphic Design course allows graduates to:
- Confidently articulate professional graphic design ideas
- Communicate purposeful design messages in a signature style
- Create and present an original print-based design portfolio
- Use industry level graphic design software and hardware
- Conceptualise and produce creative design solutions with a personal design philosophy